Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Leilani - Thats My Girl Friend

Hold on Hold On, I am not that dumb to post my girl friend photo here, My fiancee would very well see this post too...

Atlast I happen to download some photos from my BlackBerry. One photo which will captures everyone's attention was my Girl Friend's photo. Her name is Leilani and she is from Hawaii... She is Prety as well as Hot :)-

So far, Leilani was giving me good company while driving, it was even nice when Leilani was dancing in front of me while driving LOL :)-

That was a nice and pleasent gift from DK, Seattle. They got Leilani for me from Hawaii, Probably I would say after Leilani's entry I got my real girl of my life :)-

Now I doubt Leilani's presence in my life after marriage :)-

7 comments:

Baranidharan said...

Arasa,

Avan avan vandi nalla odanum'nu pillayar silai vaikkeeran nee ennana vandi nalla ottanum'nu intha silaiya. Nee utha vanga porathu uruthi ithulla enga karuthu veeraya

Arasan said...

hahahha..Barani...you know what Pillaiyar ennoda car la irukaray.. but dashboard kulla thoongittu irukaar...

I think I should place ganesha on top of dashborad, he is also a bachelor illaiya :)-

utha vanga poraena...aiyo..aiyo..chinna pullai thanamala irukku...

Siva said...

nee roadi parthu vandi ottare ?

Seenivasan said...

Arasa, I think it is a nice idea to have such dolls in the car.

If you have Pillayar or any other God you would get the motivation to go to God soon. (I mean ending the life).

If you dolls such as one you have, you would get the motivation to live long.

Howz my funda?

By the way, is that why you have hidden the Pillayar in dashboard.

Arasan said...

@ Siva, No tension
Leilani Irunthaalum sari illanalum sari ennoda driving style-la oru periya change-m irukaathu :)-

@ Seeni, God is inside my heart nu symbolic-a solraen...purinjukoma...

Matter ennana, naanum bachelor Ganesh-num bachelor but leilani onnu thanay, so kudumbathu prachanai vanduda koodathu paaru...

motivation to live long hahaha, that was a optimistic view...

Baranidharan said...

Pillai illatha vettula kelavan thulli adunanam.. ha.. ha hhaa

Arasa.. Seeni ithu ungallukku illai . Oh my god I cannot control my laugh

20'la adinkuttu 40 'la adanuma machhan ....

Arasan said...

@Barani, adanumnu mudivu panitta... 20 40 60 ethunaalum aadalaam :)-

BTW, Siva-vai enda intha ottu ottura avan padaiyappan-da!!! hahaha